Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Photoshop Class

While I have not been working this past year, I have been taking online classes in order to earn a certificate in Website Design. I am currently taking a class in Photoshop, and I wanted to show off a little bit of what I learned!






I feel as though I learned how to do some pretty neat things! As of right now I don't own Photoshop. I am only using the thirty day trial for a class that lasts six weeks, so I had to wait on my first few lessons and then catch up really fast! If this web designing thing works out, I will be purchasing this program for sure!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so neat & your blog is so cute! I still need to check out these classes, i'm dying to learn photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara! I thought the class really did cover a lot of techniques! You should do it!

      Delete
  3. Are you doing this through MyCAA? I have been looking into doing some sort of similar program since it's pretty much free money and I don't want to it to go to waste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did finance through MyCAA. It seemed like the perfect time to take online classes while we were moving around! My classes are through Kennesaw College of Continuing Education, and they are familiar with the MyCAA process which is helpful.

      By the way, I hope you don't mind that added your button :)

      Delete